BUENOS AIRES 21st to 24th Novembre 2016.
With the conviction that cities can learn from each other’s experiences, that they can share lessons and identify best practices; and that public universities have a prominent role in this process, the Congress of Macrociudades is presented as a shared initiative among the five Universities – Universidad de Buenos Aires, Universidade de São Paulo, UNAM, Universitat de Barcelona and Universidad Complutense- that aims to:
To create a space for reflection, analysis and debate on the different themes related to macro-cities.
- Identify key aspects for the sustainable development of cities.
- Promote sustainable solutions and disseminate best practices.
- Sensitize participants on different global challenges and opportunities.
- Strengthen public-private exchange and strategic partnerships.
In the areas of
- Social Inclusion
- Urban Mobility
- Innovation and Economic Development
Our Research Center will be present at the event, presenting the exhibition “Urban Cohesion : Building Remembrance”